Get step by step instructions for a flawless paint finish
Match wall vents precisely to your room color with the Preval Spray System. Get directions and see how it’s done!
- First, remove the wall vent and, to remove any residue, clean it with soapy water.
- Next, you’ll create a rough surface for the paint to adhere to. Rub the vent with steel wool or sandpaper.
- Wash and dry the vent to remove any debris.
- Then, add primer and water to the sprayer.
- For best spray results, use a funnel paint strainer.
- Spray the vent with the primer and allow it to dry.
- Finally, spray the vent with your wall color.
Using the Preval Sprayer is fast and easy. The result is a flawless finish and a vent that exactly matches your wall color.
Did you like this tutorial? Share it with your friends, using the social sharing buttons below!